Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TasTEA Time! Organo Gold Green Tea


I got this as a sample in the mail and really don't know what to expect.   The whole gimmick with this tea is that it contains 100% organic Ganoderma, which is a type of mushroom that has a lot of health benefits.   I managed to get a free sample of both this and the coffee, so I guess look forward to that in the future.  Anyway, let's have some mushroom tea!

Outsides: It's a gold type green tea that smells like normal green tea.

Insides:  Honestly, this is pretty average as far as green tea goes.  It's a little better than a lot of the big brands in that I don't taste any chemicals, but the quality is meh.  I think the whole thing about this is all the health benefits it provides and I have to admit, it does make me feel healthier.  Maybe it's because I've been drinking a lot more coffee, or ate a lot more ice cream, but I feel as though my mind is cleared, my energy level is up and these mushrooms are eating through all the bad stuff in my body.  Or maybe some of that is due to the coffee espresso I just drank.  It really isn't bad though and if you want to have a healthier lifestyle, go ahead and drink this (or organic green tea in general).

Overall:  You know what, you can get a free sample and decide for yourselves (it should be somewhere on the page, not the $10 one).  It really isn't bad but if you're a complete tea snob, you probably won't care about it.

My Rating:  Try it!  Here's the real website:  Organo Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment